Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

LAUHG OUT LOUT

I just have to laugh at myself and I think it´s a good thing I can do that!  My "good looking Gelli Plate" really did not want to belong to me so it asked if it could please go to the trash - and since I´m such a nice person I did just that.

I got so much lint on my Gelli Plate that I wanted to clean it up, no matter what I tried nothing worked. In the end I decided to wash it (knowing very well that was not a good idea) in the zinc. 

Well that did not go well, of course I got it very clean but also it kind of melted. So I decided to remelt what was left and pour it into a smaller "thing" to let it cool down. I got a good looking 8" x 8" Gelli Plate and though "that´s just great".

It did not work so it went strait to the trash, after I painted it and with some layers and let it dry completely to make painted clear packing tape.
After I got rid of the Gelli Plate I took out my "Plastic Plate" LOL  a plastic folder or the cover really and painted that with some layers and let it dry over night, in the morning I made this awesome painted clear packing tape.






After I took the tape off my "Plastic Plate" I put it onto aluminum foil and it´s so cool.

So no Gelli Plate for my just my green "Good looking Plastic Plate"


5 comments:

  1. Sorry your Gelli plate died! So once you let the paint dry, you used the masking tape to lift it? What a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank´s but I somehow can still laugh about it.
      Yes when the paint was completely dried I used masking tape. It was so much fun to do.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tora,
    Thanks for commenting on my post! I'm happy I found your wonderful blog. I am now a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tora! What a great idea. Never thought about making tape like that.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...